Our 2018 Soccer Programs
YOUTH ACADEMY PROGRAM U5 – U8 BOYS & GIRLS
Click here for The Youth Academy Program Technical Manual
The Academy is a developmental and fun based curriculum with a mix of games, tournaments and practices. Program features include a fun learning experience, uniforms and soccer ball to keep, refreshments, local facility use, accredited and experienced coaches and a safe environment for players. Players are assigned a coach for the entire season.
Season: April 14 to May 19
Ages: U5 – U8 (born between Aug 1, 2010 and July 31, 2013)
Saturday Sessions: U5 & U6 learn to play from 9:00am – 10:15am
U7 & U8 learn to play from 10:30am – 12:00pm
Tuesday Team Practices: All players practice with their teams from 5:00pm – 6:15pm
Registration Fee: $75 per player
Tournaments: U5 – U8 play in the CRC Tournament May 19th at our ‘Fields For Kids’
U7 & U8 play in the Tomah Tournament June 2nd and 3rd in Tomah
CRC SPRING SEASON U9 and Up BOYS & GIRLS
The philosophy of the spring season is for players to participate, develop and have fun. Playing time is fairly equal and coaches follow these guidelines and may make adjustments due to injury, fitness, practice and game attendance, etc. League fees include two practices per week and games on Saturdays and Sundays. Home games and practices are at the “Fields For Kids”. Away games are played around the Coulee Region area.
– CRC League play begins April 14th and ends May 19th
– All Teams are entered in the CRC Tournament at season’s end. This is included in your registration fee.
– U12 and older teams are entered in the June15-17 Rendezvous Tournament. This is included in your registration fee.
– Any and all other tournaments entered are at the discretion of the Team Coach, Manager (parent Rep) in discussion with parents. Teams are responsible for their own registration & fees for all tournaments other than the CRC & Rendezvous events.
MYSA SUMMER LEAGUE U10 and Up BOYS & GIRLS
– Most U12 – U16 teams have been filled from Try-Outs this past fall. Some teams are still looking for players. If you are interested in finding a Summer League team with available player roster spots, contact info (at) lacrossesoccer.org .
– U17 Boys & Girls Try-Outs will be offered in the early spring of 2018.
– Registration Fee: $250 per player
– Uniform Fee: $50 per player. (Players keep complete uniforms including socks, shorts, jersey and T-shirt at season’s end).
TOURNAMENTS INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION FEES
– All teams are entered in the Rendezvous Tournament.
– All teams may also enter 1 tournament of their choice, preferably from our website list.
– All teams are entered in MYSA District Play and State Play, if qualified.
– All other tournaments than the ones listed above are entered at the discretion of the Coach, Manager & parents and teams are responsible for their own registration & fees.
– Volunteer Fee: The $50 Volunteer Fee is mandatory at registration. Players cannot play if it is not submitted.
– Players do not register to play in both the CRC Spring League and the MYSA Summer League.
– Please bring a passport size picture to registration.
– Notice: Tournaments included in registration – If a team chooses not to participate, or there is no age group, there are no refunds.
|8-1-97 & 7-31-98|
8-1-98 & 7-31-99
8-1-99 & 7-31-00
8-1-00 & 7-31-01
8-1-01 & 7-31-02
8-1-02 & 7-31-03
8-1-03 & 7-31-04
8-1-04 & 7-31-05
8-1-05 & 7-31-06
8-1-06 & 7-31-07
8-1-07 & 7-31-08
8-1-08 & 7-31-09
8-1-09 & 7-31-10
8-1-10 & 7-31-11
8-1-11 & 7-31-12
8-1-12 & 7-31-13