2018 Training Schedules
You will get your team assignments at the Annual Meeting. If you cannot attend, your team Parent Rep will contact you.
March 31 Update – Some changes have been made to accommodate coaches’ requests.
Contact List for Coaches and Parent Reps
We are looking for help for the CRC Tournament to be held May 19-21. Please email anthonykalman (at) gmail (dot) com for more information.
Lacrosse Soccer Definitive Player's Guides and Tips
Ultimate Soccer Striker Guide
Strikers are the usual stars of the game. The entire team places great trust on their forward players to deliver the winning shots whenever they are needed. Read our guide to have an idea on how to improve your soccer skills as a striker.
Ultimate Soccer Midfielder Guide
Soccer midfielders are the game controllers. They can make ultra fast-paced or defensively slow. Master midfielders have great all-around skills. They should be great defensive players and at the same time cunning strikers when presented the opportunity. Read our guide for more info.
Best Soccer Goalkeeper Guide
Being the goalkeeper means a lot of responsibility. Many games are decided on how best the goalkeeper can defend his position from agile strikers.
We decided to create a guide that can help aspiring goalkeepers to improve every critical skill a great goalkeeper needs.
Check out these links for quality keeper gloves.
Renegade GK - Quality GK Gloves
- 2018/2019 Olympic Developmental Programming (2007-2008) Registration is Open!
- 2019 Olympic Development Program Training Schedule
- A Quick Guide to Soccer Player’s Nutrition
- 2019 Mike Kabanica Scholarship Now Open to Applicants!
- Improve Your Physique with These Soccer Exercise Videos
- Want to Improve Your Soccer Skills? Play Sepak Takraw!
- Wisconsin ODP Receives $10,000 Donation from Brett Wiesner Scholarship Fund
- Congratulations to WYSA 2018 Fall Presidents Cup Champions!
- Congratulations to Wisconsin 2018 State Champions!
- 2018 Fall State Competitions Finals
Become a Sponsor!
Join our Partnership Program.